GEOMAGIC releases updated version of the trascue.PIMS Pipeline Integrity Management System
The new 3.1 release contains both new functionality and significant improvements to help pipeline operators to reliably and efficiently assess the status of their lines.
Comprehensive filtering functions for input data and for assessment results make it easier to get an overview of the data. The new trascue.PIMS version includes both formula descriptions and the assessment logic into the result files, so that the input data, the calculation rules and the results are now stored together and provide complete and audit-proof assessment documentation.
The new Feature View functionality provides an intuitive graphical representation of any event data that can be represented as boxes, such as metal loss features or mill faults, showing their size and position on the pipe.
Further Improvements at a Glance:
- New help texts describing individual rights make roles and rights easier to manage
- Configurable column width in line data editor and result file view
- Assessment configuration editor displays overall number of formulas and risk factors
- Improved editing functions when writing formulas, e.g. copy and paste, undo
- Improved assessment wizard requires less clicks, offers better pre-selections and automatically suggests a name and location for result files
- Criticality can be set to „unknown“ to mark segments whose criticality cannot be assessed and that require further investigation